<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19865859?origin\x3dhttp://mydottythoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




my DOTTY thoughts
journal profile links and credits

des
260687
christian





Music




Sunday, August 13, 2006
i just cured my ipod problem... i am so so so smart... hahahaha...not really actually... it is just that i restore my whole ipod and update all my songs again... i am proud to officially tell you guys that i have 700 over songs... thanks to angel who have contributed 300 out of the 700 songs i have... hehehe....

sleeping sleeping sleeping.. thats the only thing i have been doing.. grr.. how i hate myself...

i feel like changing blogskin again.. but i like my current blogskin... AhhHHhhHHH..

talking about forever.. it reminds me of the little wish i have... i am sure some of you know this little wish of my... a wish that i hope one day.. after i have retired.. i wish my husband and i can stay in a little village and have a little farm of our own... and the little farm will be the place where me and my husband spent our golden years... hehehehehe...

a little wish that i am not sure if it will ever happen.. but like they always say.. it is good to have dreams right... so .. i am just day-dreaming.... :)

guess what? i found a quotation website...
there is some of the quotation i found super cool...

Dory : You mean ... you mean you don't like me?
Marlin : No, of course I like you. It's because I like you I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion. --Finding Nemo ***

A bird may love a fish, but where would they live? -then i shall build you wings --Ever After

That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else --Sixteen Candles

You never see the hard days in a photo album... but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next. -Just Married

The most wasted day of all is that which we have not laughed

a wise girl kisses,
but doesnt love,
listens but doesnt believe
and leaves
before she is left ..

There are some hurts that you never completely get over. And you think time will diminish their presence and to a degree...it does. But it still hurts, because, well...hurt hurts.--The Story Of Us

Tell me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I would never leave.-winnie the pooh ***

If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever. ~ Full House****

Every now and then we find a special friend who never lets us down... who understands it all, reaches out each time we fall... you're the best friend that ive found. -Casper

Sometimes me think, "What is friend?" And then me think... "Friend is what last chocolate chip cookie is for." -Cookie Monster ***

Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, dont worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede...The famine will end...The sun will shine tomorrow...and I will always be here to take care of you. ~charlie brown to snoopy***

A friend loveth at all times. Proverbs 17:17

"Pooh?" Piglet whispered... "Yes, Piglet?" said Pooh"Nothing, I just wanted to be sure of you" -Winnie the Pooh***

You've got troubles, and I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and see it thru
Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me. ~Toy Story***

If there is ever a tomorrow when we are not together there is something you must always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think, but most important of all, even if we are apart, I'll always be with you. - Christopher Robin to Pooh*** ( for angel) :))

Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. Marlin: Trust you? Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. -- Finding Nemo***


gosh... i love all of the quotation so much... reading them make me wanna cry....hahaha.. feel free tocall me crybaby.. i will just admit it... my sis use to call me that anyway....

*** i love this so so so much
****i love this even more (X 1000)i wanna tell that to you...