<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19865859?origin\x3dhttp://mydottythoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




my DOTTY thoughts
journal profile links and credits

des
260687
christian





Music




Saturday, August 12, 2006
its my 211 post ... super cool... i have posted 211 entries of crap... thats amazing...

i just took my ipod out form its cover.. wahhh.. i didnt know my ipod look so nice... gosh..my love for my ipod is back... thus i decided to compose a poem for my ipod

ipod ipod.. thou art ipod...
your skin is as white as snow..
your face is as smooth as a mirror...
i love it when you entertain me with the joyful songs...
i love it when you sing me to sleep...
i love it when you sang songs that made me cry...
i love it when you accompanied me when i am studying...
no one can replace you form my little heart.... :)

i love my blog song... :)


True
sang by RYAN CABRERA


i wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I dont look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you
Im weak
Its true
Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak
Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true

I know when I go ill be on my way to you
The way thats true

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hideIts time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true