<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19865859?origin\x3dhttp://mydottythoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




my DOTTY thoughts
journal profile links and credits

des
260687
christian





Music




Tuesday, February 19, 2008
i just came back from watching my jay movie and suddenly have the urge to blog.hahaha.for once i have the urge to blog.ha ha ha.

my conversation with my sis when i came back home..

ME:i went to watch jay movie today
JIE:so how was it?
JIE:ah.. no point asking.. you will never say his show is bad..
ME: er.... actually his show was quite ~~~~~some parts was quite lame. nevertheless, i still love jay. :))
hahaha...

many plans coming up..i cant wait for all those shopping,sun tanning,playing n movies movies movies... yipeeee~~

I wanna go for a holiday.. I think japan is the in thing this year. Lots and lots of people are going japan or should I say have gone to japan. Hai.. I wonder when on earth will I ever go there. Haha..nvm.. at least I can get lots of presents from them. hahaha.

True friends are as rare as oil or coal. Too precious to lose and too hard to find. The endless topic and the endless laughter.


what is the feeling of being in love?
i am not quite sure about it.
but i will get quite annoyed when some people just go on and on blabbering about their pain when they lost their love for tooooooo long. Sorry for being insensitive but i believe one will be vvvv sad when they lost their love. But not for that long right? after all life still goes on. so i dont really see the point in talking about it for months and months. but i do believe that at least for a month or two or even three one will be vvv sad and i totally understand that.
maybe the reason behind me being insensitive is that, i have never really love someone? i mean, thinking about it i am not even sure if i love someone. at most i think i like someone because I do feel the pain here and there and yes i have gone through moments whereby i cry for someone for days too. but time heals.. so.. ya.. just move on ..