<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19865859?origin\x3dhttp://mydottythoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




my DOTTY thoughts
journal profile links and credits

des
260687
christian





Music




Thursday, February 21, 2008
YEAH~~ we won the bid for yog.
i am super happy can.
Since we won i shall wear red and white for sch on sat. :))
hahahaha..
i saw jjcians on tv, I think they are part of the performers and cheering leaders for the yog party. cool~~

i thought i was ready and open for the conversation. But I still end up blabbering away, somehow talking to them made me lose my confidents.

I love hebe show. For the first time I love the female character more than the male one. Maybe partly it is because I really like hebe. But then, I love the character hebe is acting even more. I love how she tries all her might just to talk to mike. I love how she never gives up. I love how she has confidences in their love. I love how she really understands mike. I love how she can see mike’s real feeling no matter how he tries to hide it.
But but but.. dramas are drams after all .too fairy tale like. Ha ha ha
But I will still catch it no matter what.

I find it funny how some words seems so harmless to some people yet so hurt to another. I think for me I set the standards for hurtful words really high. Erm.. or low? Not sure. But all I know is that some words that seem so harmless are quite hurtful for me. Haha. But I am quite ok about if the word you use isn’t that vulgar. Think about it the only vulgar words I use will be ‘shit and wah lao.’ That’s all. Is it too vulgar? I hope not. I use to be quite violent if you guys don’t know. Err… I don’t think anyone knows. Oh… I use to be filled with anger and hatred too. I remember one incident when my sis agitated me so badly that I took a chopper, went outside her room and demanded her to come out. Err... Something like that I don quite remember the details. Hahaha. It happen when I was in primary school. But then after I became a Christian everything change. Yup. I am no longer that girl who uses to live in misery with endless anger and hatred for the people around me or the world. My change is considered quite small as compared to what I heard from some other people. These people who used to smoke and drink before coming to the lord change totally after coming to the lord. Isn’t it amazing? Praise the lord for that.


That’s all for now. Got to start mugging.